Today this Teaching is taught worldwide by qualified teachers....
This Teaching is taught only in person by qualified teachers.
Its confidentiality is respected for the sole purpose of "innocence"
and allowing each individual to have their own personal direct experience.
Receiving the techniques from qualified teachers with proper guidance on how to use
the Practice is important for one to move ahead purely with
the Art of Ascension as taught by the Ishayas.
The Seven Spheres: 27 Ascension Techniques
NOTE: The Ascension techniques are referred to as "Ascension Attitudes" within the Teaching.
The " Source" the One, the Infinite is referred to as the "Ascendant".
The First Sphere: Root Stresses
1. Praise. The Praise Ascension Attitude corrects the fundamental stress of the modern world, that something is wrong with the individual life.
2. Gratitude. The focus here is on the objective world; this technique is designed to cure all erroneous beliefs and concepts about the body and the external Universe.
3. Love. Designed to heal all the misconceptions about our relationship with the Ascendant itself. *
4. Compassion. This Technique clarifies the relationship of the individual with all other human beings and animals.
* Together the first three techniques are capable of removing all beliefs and judgements about the limited nature of the three primary divisions of human life: subjective, objective and spiritual. These three Attitudes together are sufficient for anyone to climb to enlightenment. Further Techniques are for greater acceleration.
The Second Sphere: The Universe
5. Solar. This Technique begins to awaken the highest function of human consciousness, sahasrara the seventh chakra
6. Lunar. Develops intuitive power of the sixth chakra.
7. Earth. Designed to facilitate the movement of Awareness, so vital for the development of Unity.
8. Peace. The 8th Technique here establishes Peace with all of relative creation, thereby further stabilizing harmlessness.
The Third Sphere: The Body of the Ascendant
9. Beauty. Bequeaths the experience of the Reality of the most important aspect of the Ascendant.
10. Light. Develops perfect intuition.
11. Strength. The application of this Attitude structures the ability to heal any disease of the aspirant or of anyone else. It also develops celestial perception and Exhalted Consciousness. 12. Silence. The Twelfth Technique stabilized immovability of the Infinite Awareness and further established the relationship with Supreme quality of the Ascendant.
The Fourth Sphere: The Body of Love
13. Mastery. Develops perfect mastery of the body and the world.
14. Power. This technique masters desire.
15. Center. Develops celestial perception and Exhalted Consciousness.
16. Invincibility. Develops the unchanging reality of perfect Love.
The Fifth Sphere: Glory
17. Glory. Develops the Sat (absolute) quality of the Ascendant and connects the individuality wih the perfect essence of Truth.
18. Bliss. Develops full use of the subhuman and further refines the seventh charka, sahasrara.
19. Love. Opens the doorway to imperishable physical life.
20. Wisdom. Mastery of this Technique result in the stabilizing of the refinement of Unity Consciousness known as all knowingness.
Note: A highly refined level of consciousness needs to be achieved before these final techniques are learned. Revelation Techniques directly reveal the underlying nature of Reality.
The Sixth Sphere: Revelation
21. Connection. Mastery of the first Revelation technique gives full knowledge of the connection of the Soul to the Ascendant.
22. Distinctions. Designed to burn away whatever is left of the limited individuality be diving directly in the heart of the Ascendant.
23. Characteristics. Develops perception of the Infinite light of the Ascendant in all varied forms.
24. Faith. Mastery of the fourth Revelations Technique develops complete knowledge of faith and perfect one-pointedness of attention.
25. Eternity. Stabilized the highest degree of awareness of the Chit (Consciousness) value of the Ascendant.
26. The Thread of Souls. The final Revelation technique develops complete freeness of the Sutra Atman; the connecting link between all souls.
The Seventh Sphere: Brahman
27. Omnipresent Splendor. The final technique ties all the sundered parts of the personality together in the Ascendant to establish Unity permanently.
The Seventh Sphere also contains the Advanced Techniques for the Eighteenth and Nineteenth Attitudes, collectively these are known as Immortality Techniques.
To read further about the techniques in the Seven Spheres see MSI's book: "Ascension"- An analysis of the Art of Ascension as taught by the Ishayas.